Sunday, November 12, 2006

All about the cheese

Go here and do this, you know you want to!

I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to put the button on my sidebar and have it link back to the post and all, but I haven't yet figured out how to do this. I blame Frema for me not posting on Friday night. I thought I had, but lo, I had only spent about an hour putting together my ultimate cheesy love songs CD. The original list would have made two CDs, but I didn't want to be a ham. I'm now kicking around ideas for album art. (My husband works in CD manufacturing and is a music geek to boot, what did you expect?! I can't just send out a CD-R with "Art Nerd's Greatest Cheesy Love Songs" scrawled in sharpie!) (Maybe being a little bit of a ham there). I can't wait to get mine, yay yay yay!

In other news, I'd like to finally have my own blog header, and I hereby commission Kev to do it. I have a tagline in mind, I just have to figure out the specifications of a blog header- how big, etc. Liberal Banana is still up and has those links, so maybe before, oh, I don't know, the end of the year, I'll have an awesome bloggity blog blog header. Don't you worry. I realize how cheesy it is for someone who supposedly holds a BFA to have a crappy blogger template, but remember, I am a grad student and an adjunct instructor to boot- buying my own skin is not high on my list of priorities. I would love that, but alas, no.

So this entry, it is all about the cheese, eh- both giving it to others and taking it away. Happy Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

Frema said...

Thanks for promoting the swap. I hope we get a great turn-out!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Gorgeous cat!