Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tagged?

I guess it counts that I've been tagged, since I did read so on teacher lady's blog. So without further ado...


Four jobs you have had in your life?
1. Deli bitch, that was my official title. Made hoagies and cheesesteaks and was, for a time, a cashier at a local Italian deli.
2. Bills window at a pharmacy- fostered my fear of old people!
3. Slide library chick
4. TA for the world's worst class

Four movies you would watch over and over?
1. Jaws
2. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
3. Anything on Lifetime
sorry, that's it, I don't have the patience to sit for 2 hours and watch a movie!

Four places you have lived?
Only one- Philadelphia PA
unless you count the suburb of Glenside, PA as another place. I don't think it counts though!

Four TV shows you love to watch?
1. Sopranos
2. Sex and the City
3. Six Feet Under
4. Rome
HBO junkie right here!

Six places you have been on vacation?
1. Madrid and surrounding cities.
2. London
3. Rome
4. East coast roadtrip for my honeymoon

Four Websites I visit Daily?
1. myspace. Shut up
2. School's portal
3. The nest
4. blogs blogs blogs!

Four of my Favorite Foods?
1. Pasta- and I have the ass to prove it!
2. Vegetable fried rice
3. Steaky steak
4. Mexican

Four Places I would rather be right now?
1. Home
2. With my neice and nephews
3. Rome
4. NYC

Four things I always Carry with me?
1. chapstick, at least 2, more like 4
2. rewetting drops for my contacts
3. cell phone
4. gum or mints, no one likes hot breath!

can't answer the bonus car one, sorry, I'm still on my first. We also had a Santa Fe for a time, but god bless the lemon law!!

That's it for now. Maybe now you know a little more about me, or a clearer understanding of how CRAZY I am! :P

1 comment:

andrew m. said...

i was driving past AL's with my mom last week (she was picking me up at holmesburg train station) and i got this overwhelming craving for their chicken salad club. man, was THAT a great sammie or what? only had one once, after a night of hefty boozing at john's dad's pad, but the tastiness of that monument to cholesterol will live in my memory, and colon, forever...

you know what else tasted REALLY good at AL's? FREE CIGARETTES. god, i wish you still worked there!