Friday, January 19, 2007

um, hello, blogger?

On Tuesday, I wrote a whole post on my new pain-in-the-ass weeding out addition to my first day of class activities. A half-page questionairre that asks for the usual info and a carefully worded- Anything else I need to know? It'll take a while to figure out, but I'm going to tentatively say that it worked.

I know it's hard to imagine, but Blogger seems to have eaten it. It's gone. It was good, too! I told you about my two new least favorite words- Senior Scholar. Translated- an old person who comes to your class to test the limits of both your patience and your knowledge of the subject area. And? This person is in both of the classes I teach at my own school.

But you can't read it. Gone! Poof!

I've been trying to write an entry about how I'm the hottest professor ever, anywhere, but I can't concentrate right now. There's a concert going on behind me. My 8 year old cousin is over, and she's absolutely LOVING Karaoke Revolution Party. But mostly loving hearing her own voice projected through the television. If I ever hear "Play that Funky Music, White Boy" or Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces of Me" again, it'll be too soon. Send help. Or ear plugs

No comments: