Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Presentation tomorrow!

Ahhhh, and it's only 11:30 and my script is done. Holy crap! It feels nice. I can read it tomorrow at work and find the places where I forgot important sentence components, like verbs. Happens, I guess.

An aside-- Charlie Brown's Christmas special was on tonight. I went to my sister's to watch it with her and Liam, and my mom and me. SOOOO fun, he seemed to actually watch and enjoy it. The little man has taste, right!

Okay that's it, I can't type any more, my hands = icy. Good night, and think of me between the hours of 3-5. I hope my outfit looks cute! Since that's what it's all about anyway...

2 comments:

stashdauber said...

ahhh, i never watch teevee anymore except in bars w/o sound, but i saw that special the first time it aired (i was 8) and the vince guaraldi score is among the only christmas music that doesn't make me punch radio buttons (along with nat 'king' cole). neat watching it with kids -- the generational continuity thang. like when we were at target the other night buying 'to kill a mockingbird' on dvd and the checkout chick was going on about how her mom read her the book and she in turn read it to younger bro/sis. nice.

andrew m. said...

as for the holidays, i can take 'em or leave 'em. a lot of stress if you ask me.

the one thing i DO love 'bout xmas time is the vince guaraldi tunes from the peanuts xmas special. talk about setting the mood for the season...